The American School of Symptometry is a 501(c)3 organization that specializes exclusively in Symptometry’s root cause therapeuticsTM.
Symptometry is neither alternative medicine nor allopathic (drug) medicine. We empower health care professionals (from family caregivers to physicians) to use the most scientific yet natural method for curing and preventing illness.
Welcome to the next level of natural health care.
Orientation To ASOSHere you will find the admissions requirement forms to fill out the introduction to the school including how to navigate around the site, submit your questions, answer questions, and interact with your class.
Disease Prevention & Healthy LongevityThe six-month certification program is designed to empower health conscious people to take control of their health and the health of those they love.
2 year Program- Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Symptometric Counseling and TherapeuticsThe two year program is coming soon and you should check back to find out more at a later date. The program is available currently but hasn’t been put online yet.
4 Year Program -Doctorate of SymtometryThe four year program is coming soon and you should check back to find out more at a later date. The program is available currently but hasn’t been put online yet.
Director of Administration: Dr. Charlie Abbott (708.620.4362)
- Candidates for the Doctor of Symptometry program must have a Bachelor’s degree (any field).
- Candidates for the postgraduate course in advanced symptometric counseling and therapeutics must be professionals who are ready to undergo a major paradigm shift.
- Candidates for the general symptometrics program must have a high school diploma and years of practical experience in any field.
- Admission to any of the above courses requires passing the College’s entrance examination.
- The American School of Symptometry (ASoS) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school-administered programs.
DURATION OF TRAINING
- Doctor of symptometry – 4 years + defense of doctoral thesis
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Symptometric Counseling and Therapeutics – 2 years
- Diploma in General Symptometrics – 1 year
- The Board of Symptometry and the Grand Council of Symptometric Therapeutics fully accredited American College of Symptometry.
- Additionally, in 2012, the States of Illinois and North Carolina granted the School status as a non-profit entity.
- The Board of Symptometry will issue a license to a student who successfully completes all ASoS courses and passes the licensing examination.
- A license authorizes a symptometrist to add LSym (licensed symptometrist) to his/her name in addition to DSym, or PCS. This will facilitate the establishment of this individual’s symptometric practice. The conditions for issuing a Symptometry license are provided in writing via the ASoS Licensing Document.